Full New Bathroom Services in Milton Keynes
Here at MK City Plumbing & Heating, we are your local professional new bathroom fitters in Milton Keynes.
We have been providing our full bathroom fitting service in Milton Keynes for over 10 years. From shower replacements to full bathroom , we can plan, design and install all your new bathroom requirements. We constantly strive and thrive in building bespoke bathrooms and wet rooms that change the whole look and feel of your home. We are renowned across Milton Keynes for providing designer bathrooms without the designer prices.
Our team of professionals are here to create the bathroom of your dreams, giving you full control on the appearance of your new bathroom. Contact us today for your FREE new bathroom quotation. You can take a look at some of our previous bathroom projects by clicking here.
Our full bathroom fitting services includes:
- Full bathroom renovations
Tiling & flooring
All electrical works
All plumbing requirements
Our start to finish process for your dream bespoke new bathroom
1. Free consultation & quotation: Our bathroom surveyor will visit your property to discuss all your requirements and take measures for your new bathroom installation. We are here to listen to your idea's and vision of your new bathroom and will add our expertise in any areas that are relevant. This is the perfect opportunity to ask all your questions or raise any concerns that you may have.
2. Detailed quotation provided: Further to the visit to your property, we will provide a full breakdown on the work required that will include labour, all materials and any other associated costs. At this point a time frame will be agreed as we will need to schedule the work internally.
3. Site Preparation: In preparation for your new bathroom, we will need to strip out all the old bathroom furniture and essential create a blank canvas ready for further work. As it is likely you are still living in your home, we will minimise disruption and noise to a minimum and use protective sheeting.
5. Tiling: This is when you start see the magic come together. The look of the new tiles we add a new and fresh feel to your bathroom.
6. Second Fix: Once the tiling is complete, all the taps, radiators and other fittings will go in. From towel rails, toilet roll holders to doorstops, everything is placed exactly to your plan.
<< Get Your New Bathroom Quote Now >>